To view a property:
- Please book an appointment to see a property as a whole group (a maximum of three properties per group)
- Appointments will be booked on a first come, first served basis and will always be accompanied by a Finders Keepers representative in our private taxi
- We need to give current tenants at least 24 hours' notice of viewings
- Viewing times are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
To reserve the property:
- An application fee of £125 +VAT per person is payable. This is non-refundable. Credit cards have a 1.56% surcharge
- Each person must complete and sign an application form in full
A property will only be reserved once we have received the whole group's application forms and application fees.
The following accounts must be paid one month before the start of the tenancy:
- A deposit equivalent to two months' rent
- One month’s rent in advance
- If the tenancy starts mid month (the 15th onwards), the invoice will include the following month's rent as well because any direct debit can take one month to set up
- A digital tenancy agreement will be sent firstly to the guarantors and then to the tenants - this must be signed by all parties within one month of application.
- The tenancy agreements must be signed one month from the date of the application for the property