To view a property:
- Please book an appointment to see a property as a whole group (a maximum of three properties per group)
- Appointments will be booked on a first come, first served basis and will always be accompanied by a Finders Keepers representative in our private taxi
- We need to give current tenants at least 24 hours' notice of viewings
- Viewing times are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
To reserve the property:
- An application fee (TRACC fee) of £165 +VAT per person is payable. This is non-refundable. Please note this system only takes UK debit cards, for more information we'll be happy to help you.
- Each person must complete and sign an application form in full
- We must see proof of your Right to Rent in the UK. Passport and valid Visa if applicable
A property will only be reserved once we have received the whole group's application forms and application fees.
The following accounts must be paid one month before the start of the tenancy:
- A deposit equivalent to two months' rent. There is also an £8.50+VAT charge to register the deposit with the TDS: as per the Housing Act 2004, all deposits and tenancy details are registered by Finders Keepers with the Government's Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- One month's rent in advance
- If the tenancy starts mid month (e.g. from the 15th onwards), the first rent due on the invoice will include the following month's rent as well because any direct debit can take one month to set up
- A digital tenancy agreement will be sent firstly to the guarantors and then to the tenants
- The tenancy agreements must be signed one month from the date of the application for the property or the property will be relisted
- A full list of our service charges can be viewed here